WIN BIG at the OPALCO Annual Meeting!
Saturday, April 30th 9-11am @ Zoom
OPALCO’s annual member meeting is set for Saturday, April 30th via Zoom from 9:00 – 11:00am. The agenda includes election results, the state of the Co-op address and a member question and answer period. As always, the Co-op has useful and fun door prizes such as electric yard tools, emergency preparedness kits, technology tools and very exciting swag bags. Members who attend will also receive a $10 bill credit (one per membership).
- Register in advance for the annual meeting: https://opalco.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aN4VgZPNShuRlydaVnBnaA
- The annual report is available online: https://www.opalco.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Annual-Report-Final.pdf.
Ballots for the OPALCO Board of Director election are due by 10am PT on April 27th. Ballots and voting information were sent to your mail box on March 11th and all information is available online: https://www.opalco.com/election-hub/. Ballots must be sent directly to the election vendor either by mail or by email; ballots cannot be accepted at OPALCO offices.
If you don’t have your ballot handy, here’s process for voting via email:
- Get your account number on your bill or by calling OPALCO’s office 360-376-3500
- Then, request an email ballot with your name and member number by contacting our election support team at952-974-2339 or email@example.com.
- An email will be sent to you shortly thereafter. Remember to check your junk mail folder for your new voting email.