Back to Member Help

What can I do with my Solar Unit/s if my membership status changes (if I leave)?

f you are no longer an OPALCO member, you can transfer your Unit/s to another active OPALCO member. If you move within the service territory you can transfer them to your new location. You can’t take ‘em with you if you leave the County. If you do not designate a recipient your shares will be donated to the OPALCO Energy Assistance Program.