The 2019 Election is for Board Members from District 3 (Lopez, Decatur, Center and Charles islands) and District 4 (Shaw, Bell, Canoe and Crane islands). District 3 has two positions and District 4 has one.
ALL Co-op Members vote in all elections regardless of their home island.
2018 Election Timeline:
- December 1: Nominations Open
- January 9: Nominations by Committee Deadline
- January 23: Candidates posted online and in OPALCO offices
- February 13: Nominations by Petitions Deadline by 12 PST
- February 15: Complete List of Candidates posted online and in OPALCO offices
- March 4-8: Candidate Forums on Orcas, San Juan, Lopez and Shaw
- March 11: Election opens; ballots mailed / emailed
- April 10: Election closes at 10:00 am Pacific Time
- April 13: OPALCO Annual Meeting – election results announced