Orcas Power & Light Cooperative (OPALCO) serves our members with safe, reliable, cost effective and environmentally sensitive utility services.
The OPALCO Board of Directors and Employees strive for excellence with a passion and determination that is founded on the following values. These values inspire, guide and determine our conduct in carrying out our mission:
- We are dedicated to the 7 Cooperative Principles.
- We are committed to building, nurturing and preserving lasting relationships with our Member-Owners and among ourselves.
- We hold ourselves accountable to the highest legal and ethical standards.
- We are dedicated to financial and environmental stewardship through sound governance, management and operating practices.
- We are a responsible, member-owned organization.
- We seek and implement innovative solutions.
Revised and adopted 8/20/09