OPALCO serves our co-op membership spread out over 20 islands with reliable electric power and a dedication to environmental stewardship. In addition to providing power and a robust fiber connection to the mainland, the Co-op contributes to community quality of life by providing more than 50 living-wage jobs in San Juan County and supporting youth development through our Nourdine Jensen Cooperative Youth Scholarship Program.
- Check out our careers page for job openings
- Learn more about our scholarship and youth leadership program
- Subscribe to our Sharing the Load blog about energy savings and sustainable living
- Support local renewable power through M.O.R.E.
- Want to be a supportive ambassador? Join our Co-op Stewards program